If you’re trying to eat a diet high in nutrient dense, juicy foods then this dish is something you’ll want to introduce in your rotation. Cucumber is one of the best foods for weight loss, skin health and overall healing. Tahini is a great source of healthy fats, with a rich, creamy texture and just the right amount of spice!
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled
- 1 handful baby kale
- 1 handful whole cashews
- 1-2 teaspoon chili powder (depending on how spicy you like it)
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup Tablespoons wheat free tamari or nama shoyu
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅛ cup water
- ¼ cup agave, maple syrup, raw honey or 2 dates
- Blend everything together until smooth.
- Using a spiral slicer turn both of the cucumbers to make noodles. If you don't have a spiral slicer you can use a vegetable peeler to make wide long noodles.
- Toss the noodles with 2-4 Tablespoons of the finished sauce until thoroughly coated. Top with micro kale, whole cashews and a little more of the sauce.
- Serve immediately. Dressed cucumber will start to get watery quickly.